Olli Ella Holdie Folk Fairy Tulip
Olli Ella Holdie Folk Fairy Tulip is the collector of Holdie World’s lost teeth, which she carries carefully in a special pouch. She’s always on the hunt for more pearly whites to add to her collection.
Tulip has beautiful, magic wings and wears a sparkly fabric skirt with netting and, of course, a tooth-print top. Around her wrist you will find a tiny bag – just the right size for a tooth.
Handmade, fully posable and measuring 11cm tall, Tulip is the perfect size to fit in the palm of a small hand or keep close-by in a pocket.
Tulip the Tooth Fairy is a special edition, rare and collectable Holdie Folk. She comes beautifully packaged in a collectable box and is the perfect gift to celebrate the loss of a first tooth or to display alongside other special Holdie Folk.
- Use with the Holdie house (sold separately)
- Made from cotton + wool with polyester filling
- Holdie Folk can be moved into different posses
- Each Holdie Folk has their own personality + interests
- Clothing is removable + made from cotton + polyester
- Please note: all Holdie Folk are handmade, so some variation may occur
SIZE + FIT
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Measurements: H11 x D3 x W10cm (full arm span)
|Dimensions||3 × 11 × 10 cm|